Friday, February 12, 2010

Catching up with old friends

I have a friend I met a few years ago and my husband and I got together with her and her husband a few times. We emailed each other often. They went thru a divorce and when she moved we lost track of each other. Thank goodness for Face Book. We found each other there so this evening we are getting together for dinner and a catching up.

You know, time is something you can't get back. And I am sure if I had really tried, I could have found her...or not lost her in the first place. I can't get those lost years back.

So if you have a friend that you haven't been in contact with, don't wait. Give them a call...write them a letter....email them...whatever it takes. Don't let another day go by that could have been enriched by having your friend in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment